Arab Health 2013
Ends: 31 Jan 2013 (All day)
Time to move to speech recognition… Visit Emerging Technologies and Nuance Healthcare at Arab Health 2013 in Hall Saeed 1, stand S1D70
Speech recognition’s footprint in healthcare is constantly growing!
Adopted by organizations such as:
- the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health, within the scope of the Waleed project.
- the Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC) in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- the Prince Hamzeh hospital in Amman, Jordan, supporting the roll out of the Hakeem program throughout the country.
- and many other healthcare facilities in the Middle East and worldwide.
... speech recognition is proving to be an essential tool in supporting the most advanced healthcare systems in the world.
Do you want to get up-to-date with the latest of the technology?
Come and meet us at Arab Health in Dubai, 28-31 January, Hall Saeed 1, stand S1D70 and see the latest speech recognition tools for clinicians, scalable to the largest hospital groups. Our tools enable healthcare professionals to dictate, correct and edit their medical reports immediately, and integrate with existing systems to enable dictation of medical information directly into the healthcare record.
Nuance’s speech-enabled solutions are designed to:
· Save time and costs
· Raise productivity
· Facilitate EHR adoption
· Improve efficiency
· Succeed with clinical report turnaround targets
· Convert admin time to patient time
We look forward to meeting you and showing you our portfolio of healthcare solutions.
Please feel free to contact us directly to book a one-to-one session by sending us a meeting request through our contact us page.