A digital alternative to standard analogue phone lines, ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) offers your business much greater flexibility
ISDN is available in two versions:
1) ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI)
2) IPrimary Rate Access (PRI):
- ISDN BRI available with 64Kbps or 128Kbps transfer rates. Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP) comes standard.
- Basic Rate Interface (BRI) supports two dial-up services simultaneously. For example, use one line for voice calls and the other for data access. A Basic Rate ISDN line can have up to 8 associated multi-subscriber numbers.
- IPrimary Rate Access (PRI) provides a2Mbps pipeline to your business with 30 channels, each with 64Kbps speed. They can be used for dial-up services or voice.